The Technical Order Distribution Office (TODO) at the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) at Edwards Air Force Base in Southern California is managed through the MARS contract by QI-Solution® workforce. The TODO Subject Matter Expert (SME) has significant experience in private, government and contractor technical document control and management.
The TODO office is accountable;
- To establish and maintain new paper and digital Technical Order libraries
- Manage Technical Order (TO) quantities
- File data maintenance
- Copying whole or portions of Tech Orders and Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) manuals
- Routine and annual inspection of Type I and 198 Type II Technical Order Libraries and paper Tech Orders (TO)
- Includes maintenance of the physical appearance and condition of the libraries, binders and file folders and contents.
- Provide monthly briefings to AFRL personnel about Tech Orders
- Train new onsite personnel in the proper use of TOs, COTS manuals, and digital media