The Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) at Edwards AFB is supported under this contract by a Technical Librarian with industry experience in managing Technical Reports and Papers. The library has been the storehouse for R&D documents for over forty years including research supporting rocket development for manned space exploration.
The responsibility of our Technical Librarian includes;
- Recovering, preserving, archiving, storing and managing over 37,000 Technical Reports/Papers
- Storing, Loaning and restocking over 10,000 books covering about 19 call number fields
- Providing over 95 Scientific and Professional Journals and Periodicals on a monthly basis
- Manage Air Force, COTS and custom library database systems
- Servicing over 10,000 customers annually